Laser Engraving businesses make insane profits.
In fact, it has one of the easiest business models with the least amount of effort required.
Or maybe you’re looking to add a modification to your existing engraving business? Why not go in for a professional-grade laser cutter or engraving machine with minimum cash spent? Technology has now come to a point where laser cutters are bought by individuals every day at a reasonable cost.
The list of our chosen laser engravers are given below:
If you’re already running a successful business, you can upgrade your options and take your work to the next level. But if you are a beginner who just started out, you might be unaware of the important features of laser cutting, and not know what to look for in a laser cutter for small businesses.
This is where we come in for your help with a number of great options for you. As laser cutters are not focused to work on a single type of material but they are vastly used for different types of materials as well as businesses. We have a list of the top ten laser cutters for small businesses. You can also have an idea about what factors to consider before buying the product by reviewing the buying guide at the bottom of the article. You need not worry about how to start a laser engraving business at home. Check out a few of the aspects you need to analyze before buying. If you want a greater in-depth analysis, check out the buying guide at the article’s end.
Let’s Dive In!
Best Laser Cutter for Small Business 2021:
Here is the list of our picks for the top laser engraver for small businesses below:
|Laser Cutter||Woody Rating|
|1. OMTech 80W CO2 LASER ENGRAVER CUTTER||10/10
|2. GLOWFORGE PLUS 3D LASER PRINTER||8.5/10|
|3. SINDOH - 3D1AQ – 3DWOX 1 3D Printer||8.3/10|
|4. DREMEL LASER ENGRAVER & CUTTER||8.1/10|
|5. OMTECH 60W CO2 LASER ENGRAVER CUTTER||8/10|
|6. TEN-HIGH SMALL DESKTOP LASER ENGRAVING MACHINE||7.7/10|
|7. BEAMO 30W DESKTOP LASER CUTTER||7.7/10|
|8. SNAP MAKER 3D LASER PRINTER WITH 3D LASER ENGRAVING||7.5/10|
|9. BIBO 3D PRINTER||7.5/10|
|10. US STOCK FIBER LASER ENGRAVER||7/10|
1. OMTech 80W CO2 LASER ENGRAVER CUTTER
Why we love it
- We love it because the product provides a larger cutting surface area for items.
- Has a great engraving speed that saves a lot of your time.
- Provides a modifiable resolution that can be adjusted up to 4500 dpi.
- It is designed for use on different materials regardless of their size and shape.
- The machine is compatible with multiple software, either a computer or a USB device.
|✅ Accommodates various materials||❌ none|
|✅ Seamless operation|
|✅ Upgraded safety features|
|✅ Ideal for home & business|
|✅ Built-in air pump|
|✅ Strong build|
Check out our picks for the Best Budget Laser Cutters
2. GLOWFORGE PLUS 3D LASER PRINTER
Why we love it
- We love the model because experts from major technology companies created it.
- Leather and wood materials can be used to create different items such as wallets, furniture, or frames.
- Easy to use at home but also good enough for professional use
- Incredible 3D engraved items can be printed with Glowforge
- It uses the light beam that is the width of a human hair hence works precisely
|✅ Ideal for metals||❌ Doesn't operate offline|
|✅ Aesthetic look|
|✅ Work continuously for hours|
|✅ User Friendly|
|✅ Comes with warranty|
|✅ High Quality build|
Don’t miss or list for the Best Small Laser Engravers
3. SINDOH – 3D1AQ – 3DWOX 1 3D Printer
Why we love it
- We love the Sindoh 3D printer because of its amazing features and design.
- The machine comes with a Hepa filter making it more precise.
- You can do completely automated loading, which is very easy.
- Most importantly, the machine does not create disturbing sounds so that you can enjoy the silence.
- It makes 3D printing simpler and provides incredible user-friendly qualities.
|✅ Generates output quickly||❌ Poor Customer support|
|✅ Professional level manufacturing|
|✅ Highly reliable|
|✅ Self-cleaning nozzle|
|✅ Auto bed leveling|
Check our picks for the Best Laser Engravers for Metal
4. DREMEL LC40-03 LASER ENGRAVER & CUTTER
Why we love it
- The built to last Dremel laser cutter is worth loving due to its excellent quality and reliability.
- Works on advanced technology, yet it’s simple to use, and the box includes every necessary item.
- The machine is safer as it’s built with smart detectors that monitor the laser continuously with real-time diagnosis.
- The machine works for a long time without getting heated through the projects due to the creative Hex box that keeps the laser cool throughout the process.
- The 7 inches Led screen is touchable, which does not require opening software on your computer.
|✅ Beginner Friendly||❌ Bad customer support|
|✅ Compatible with windows and mac|
|✅ High-quality output|
|✅ Easy to use touch screen|
5. OMTECH 60W CO2 LASER ENGRAVER CUTTER
Why we love it
- Comes with advanced capabilities and delivers professional-level results.
- The machine is fitted with a powerful laser tube that is water co-cooled.
- The motor works precisely and gives good finishing to the materials.
- It contains a high-quality control board (RUIDA LCD).
- The machine has a large engraving surface that is up to 28” x 20”.
|✅ Height adjustable lift table||❌ No camera|
|✅ Dual pass-through doors|
|✅ Long-life guarantee|
|✅ Larger engraving surface|
|✅ RUIDA digital control panel|
6. TEN-HIGH SMALL DESKTOP LASER ENGRAVING MACHINE
Why we love it
- The ten-high is our selected item because it is an excellent laser engraver with great technical support.
- The machine could be set up pretty quickly without any problems.
- The product comes with a long-lasting warranty hence is reliable and durable.
- The machine generates high-quality finishing in every material.
- It comes in a portable and well-built design.
|✅ Contains water and air pump||❌ Not for metals|
|✅ Excellent built quality|
|✅ fast & efficient Engraving|
|✅ Delivered in good packaging|
|✅ Great value for money|
7. BEAMO 30W DESKTOP LASER CUTTER
Why we love it
- Comes with a really powerful laser.
- The excellent design works great for cutting-edge technology.
- It has industrial-level features that allow you to create amazing designs.
- Allows engraving and cutting a large variety of materials.
- Comes with a colorful and appealing LCD touch screen.
|✅ Engraves detailed patterns||❌ Bad Packaging|
|✅ Lightweight and portable|
|✅ Ensured safety measures|
|✅ Smaller footprints|
|✅ Powerful laser|
8. SNAP MAKER 3D LASER PRINTER WITH 3D LASER ENGRAVING
Why we love it
- Has a strong and expandable modular system.
- The machine allows power loss recovery so you can resume your work after a power mishap.
- Has an auto-leveling system as its equipped with a proximity sensor.
- The product provides a larger workspace for its users.
- Features a 3 in 1 software.
|✅ Well designed software and hardware||❌ Tricky to set up|
|✅ Great assembly instructions|
|✅ Excellent quality|
|✅ Auto leveling feature|
9. BIBO 3D PRINTER
Why we love it
- The BIBO 3D is one of the most featured printers as it includes preinstalled Wifi module.
- The package comes with an acrylic cover kit.
- The machine has a sturdy frame making it more durable.
- The machine has a complete color touch screen making it fun to use.
- It allows dual printing at the same time.
|✅ Great durability||❌ Poor Packaging|
|✅ Great technical support|
|✅ Nice print quality|
10. US STOCK FIBER LASER ENGRAVER
Why we love it
- We love the product because of its amazing technical parameters.
- The machine allows a deep engraving on metals.
- It is applicable to different types of materials.
- The machine is built of high quality.
- The machine works wonders at lasts for a longer period of time.
|✅ Great packaging||❌ Doesn’t engrave wood|
|✅ Easy to operate|
|✅ Works longer consistently|
|✅ 2-year warranty|
We introduced the top ten markets competent laser cutters. But it might still confuse some customers about which product to decide on yet. You need not worry; we are here for your further guidance. Before buying a particular product for your laser cutting business, you might want to look at a few of these guidelines to explore a model better. This comprehensive article will assist you in finding the right product for your engraving business without doing much research. But if you are still confused about selecting a particular model, you need to read the buying guide thoroughly.
This buying guide contains all the answers to your confusion.
What are laser cutters and engravers?
Laser cutters and engraves are nearly the same machine. Most of the laser machines can cut as well as engrave. They are simply known as laser cutters and laser engravers, depending on what their primary use is. If the laser is primarily used for cutting, it is said to be a laser cutter, whereas the laser that engraves is known as a laser engraver machine.
How do laser cutter and engraving machines work?
Here is everything you need to know about the working of a laser engraver:
Working of a laser cutter
It is a thermal rift operation. During the procedure, selected geometries are transited and cut by the laser beam. The laser cutting process is used for cutting shapes, either alphabets, letters, or signs.
Working of a laser engraver
During the laser engraving procedure, the laser refines a shape, a picture or a graphic on a broad extent of materials. Shapes can be engraved using this procedure, including images, logos, stamps, lettering, etc.
Factors to consider before buying a laser cutter machine
The future of a business depends on the manufacturing appliance, and that makes the decision-making process complicated. On that note, we are going to present rounds of insights over the facets which should be kept in mind before buying a commercial laser cutter or a commercial laser engraver for your business.
NATURE OF WORK
Above all, the most considerable factor is what kind of work will be embarked by a laser cutting appliance. This relies upon the nature of your work and your business. Would it be constrained to the metal sheet cutting or cutting the components actively? Once the nature of your work is adamant, we can pick a machine at that step, as there will be an obvious insight into the requirements. This factor enables the buyer to select a suitable fit for their business.
A second important factor that plays a significant part in buying decision of a commercial laser cutter machine is the load which the device is going to put up with. What amount of work will be received from the machine is the information that should always be kept in mind while getting one. A dual palate laser machine is suitable for higher workloads, whereas a single palate would work just fine for a low workload.
If you are launching a new venture, it is natural that you have a limited budget, and occasionally, a full-fledged laser cutting machine might seem out of budget. You need to look out for commercial laser engraver or cutting machines that are low in price and suits your budget well.
SOURCE OF LASER
There are different kinds of laser sources present in the market. From solid-state, CO2, plasma to fiber laser. All these are used for distinct purposes, and your nature of work will help you to decide what laser source would fit best for your business.
How much capacity do you have to work with? Are you looking for an appliance that fits your working table, or do you want a machine that is the size of your table? Go for a machine that fits in your available space. Ensure to look into the product’s specs to get a better idea of the size, as the pictures might not be obvious.
Frequently Asked Questions about Laser Cutters
Q: What is the best laser cutter to buy?
According to our standard of precision and ease to access, the best laser cutters for small businesses are affordable and reliable ones.
- OMTech Laser Engraver And Cutter
- Dremel Laser Engraver
- Glowforge Plus Laser Printer
Q: How much does a laser cutter cost?
Ans: You can spend anywhere from $5000 to $14000 on some laser-cutting models. The prices vary from one another depending on the model you choose. This article is written after thorough research so you get everything you need to know before making your purchase decision.
Q: Are laser cutters and engravers the same things?
Ans: They are basically the same but are named on the basis of their main use. These terms are usually used interchangeably.
Q: How to make money with a laser cutter?
Ans: You can start making money through a laser cutter by getting an expert in this skill and hence offering your services. You can sale the materials you create through laser cutting or get orders and do some customized cutting.
Q: What should I look for before purchasing a laser cutting machine?
Ans: You need to consider these few vital factors;
- Your budget
- Machine size
- Generation capacity
Q: How does a laser cutting machine operate?
Ans: Laser cutting is a thermal procedure in which a selected laser beam is used to melt the material in a confined area. It gives a smooth cut and gives a fine quality finish to the material.
Q: Are laser cutters harmful to use?
Ans: Yes, it might be hazardous if not used carefully. It has high-power laser beams that can harm your eyes or skin. It contains cutters that might hurt you. Ensure to use the appliance with great care.
Q: What are the different types of laser cutting?
Ans: The laser cutters are available in various types, allowing distinct forms of cutting. The basic types include crystal lasers, CO2, and fiber lasers.
Q: How does a laser engraver work?
Ans: It is a vaporization process that includes the vaporization of materials into vapors to inscribe eternal and deep dents.
Q: Can a laser cutter be used for engraving?
Ans: Not every laser cutter, but you can use CO2 laser cutters as they are capable of cutting as well as engraving different non-metallic materials.
To save your time, money, and energy, you need to consider adding the top laser cutter to your business tools. Regardless of whether you need a model for your home or business, these cutters provide a polished and precise finish to your material.
Boost your performance with a credible tool by selecting one of the most ideal models from our above-mentioned precise list. Pick on the right tool that befits your requirements well.